More information about this painting...
Edward Eberstadt & Sons
To Kennedy Galleries, New York, New York, circa 1985
Private collection, Washington, D.C., circa 1995 until present
- (verso prior to lining) J.M. Stanley / Troy 18--
- (on lining) The following inscription / appears on the verso of / the original canvas. / J.M. Stanley pinx. / Troy 18 / photographed
- (on stretcher) #EBA60
- (on frame) 910603,1
- “Hammond Focuses on American Landscape,” Patent Trader Weekend, Sept. 13 – 19, 1980, Referenced on page 1.
- “American Landscapes from Kennedy Galleries at Hammond Museum,” Antiques and the Arts Weekly, Sept. 19, 1980, Referenced.
- Catalogue by John I. H. Baur "Aspects of America: The Land and the People 1810-1930," May 1985, Kennedy Galleries, Inc., New York, Reproduced no. 13.
“Follow the Sun, ” Hammond Museum, North Salem, New York, Sept. 17 – Nov. 30, 1980.