This painting is framed in a Carrig-Rohane Frame that is dated 1926 and numbered #4330.
More information about this painting...
Estate of the artist
To Vose Galleries of Boston, inventory no. 7331, 1926
Private collection, Swampscott, Massachusetts
- (stamp) R.C. VOSE / PAINTINGS / BOSTON
- 22 ½ x 30 / CR 4300
- 7331 / 22 x 30
- BROCKTON ART CENTER / FULLER MEMORIAL / Oak Street on Upper Porter’s Pond / Adjacent to the Famous D. W. Field Park / BROCKTON / MASSACHUSETTS 02401 / RETURN POSTAGE GUARANTEED / To – Cohen / Swampscott
- 18. AUTUMN SYMPONY / 1889 / Oil on canvas / Lent by Professor Morris Cohen, Swampscott
- Size 22 x 34 / FROM / FRANK J. POPE, / 36 West Street, Boston.
- John J. Enneking: American Impressionist, Brockton Art Center, Fuller Memorial, Brockton, MA, September 28 – November 5, 1972
- Exhibition of Landscapes by John J. Enneking, Vose Galleries, Boston, MA, March 29 – April 10, 1926, No. 32 in catalogue